Oscraps

DESIGNS by Sue Cummings spotlight Simply Perfect
mrsaboyer

DESIGNS by Sue Cummings spotlight Simply Perfect

Journaling reads: we had just moved to Kansas from Germany, living in a hotel, Vince about to deploy, I was pregnant, record hight temperatures...but the pool was cool...does she LOOK like she's having a good time? Atha, Summer 2006. For the Sue Cummings Oscraps Spotlight Challenge. Everything here is Sue's. The background paper, string, photo frame, one paint stroke, one of the masks and word art are from her Simply Perfect kit. The other mask is from 52 Inspirations week 22. The larger, multicolored paint stroke and blending overlay used on the bottom few layers are from 52 Inspirations week 1. Journaling font is Amienne.
This is GORGEOUS! Really love your masking and color combos of the pool, papers, her suit - all those fabo. blues Your journaling really looks great overlapping the photo and the great paint swatches. And I can only imagine the humidity (I grew up in the Midwest - lol). Pools & popsicles!

Make sure you get Sue's new freebie on her blog http://mychalkboard.typepad.com/designsbysuecummings/2009/06/simply-perfect-free-quick-page.html and be sure to post this sweet LO in the Designer Spotlight GALLERY and in the Designer Spotlight FORUM to get credit. Thanks for playing.

button_icreated.png

Thank you for joining in all the fun!
YOUR layout is simply "PERFECT!"

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
mrsaboyer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating