Oscraps

Designer Spotlight Challenge - Cat's Gallery Lift
wombat146

Designer Spotlight Challenge - Cat's Gallery Lift

My grandson Jack throwing rocks at a seagull!
Thanks for looking :) - Ona

** CheeryO Staff Spotlight - Cat**
The first time I saw Cat's LO, Remember This Day, it invoked in me a sense of timelessness, her son with her father looked to be in their own timespace, a moment in time that Cat was able to capture and no doubt hold in her heart forever. Likewise, when I first saw this photo of one of my grandsons throwing rocks at a seagull, I felt the same thing, a sense of time standing still, a frozen frame of his childhood captured forever. This is what I tried to interpret in my LO, this sense of time that is forever changing but paradoxically standing still at the same time. Thank you Cat for the inspiration to do this page!

Cat's original LO: REMEMBER THIS DAY

**Want to join in the challenge and have some fun? CLICK HERE

Credits:
** Everything is from Oscraps**
- Paper from Blending Papers collection by Taylormade Designs
- Frame from Fallen Sun kit by Taylormade Designs
- Shells from Just An Old Fashioned Hertitage Scrap Kit by Joanne Brisbois
- 'little stones' is actually an egg element from Into the Woods kit by Miss Crows Magickal Emporium
- 'sand' from DolveVita kit by Mystique designs
- string from Simply Perfect Mini Kit by Sue Cummings Designs
- Quote is unknown
Font: 1942 Report
Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0
OMG, I love the story behind the picture, it actually made me feel emotional!! It is true, these photos captured are like stopping time.

Gorgeous page Ona, my favourite from you so far girl!!!

oooh, Ona, what a gorgeous page!!! Although I would like to tell Jack to not throw rocks at birds, LOL!

yes ... I am with Cat - pass the tissues!! Awesome blending too - you created the right atmosphere here Ona

H
Oh this is so AWESOME!! I LOVE LOVE THIS!! Yes this one if very touching too!! I love the quote!!! Heck...I love it all!!!!

Oh Ona. **sigh** So much here to love! This is definitely going into my favs for a lift.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
wombat146
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout