Oscraps

Delightful
annaaspnes

Delightful

Working in in 2010 photos folder at the moment. I have been wanting to create this kit for quite a while and had some specific photos that I wanted to use. Ella's got a bit of an obsession about peace signs and fashion. Hope this shines through in this layout.

Journaling:
She does her own thing as far as fashion goes... Gone are the days when I could sleect clothes for her. In fact if I like it, she usually does not. We agree to disagree in the same way I have always done with my Mum She has her own style which includes peace signs, ripped jeans, hair braids, fingerless gloves and knee high boots. It could be a lot worse. Spring 2010

Supplies:
ArtPlay Palette Girl Craze ArtPlay Palette Girl Craze
ArtPlay Solids Girl Craze ArtPlay Solids Girl Craze
WoodShop Hearts No.1 WoodShop Hearts No.1
MagicSprinklez No. 4 MagicSprinklez No. 4
AnnaStyle Shadows No. 1 AnnaStyle Shadows No. 1
Stitched by Anna White No. 7 Stitched by Anna White No. 7
SilverGlitter Alpha and NumberSet No. 1 SilverGlitter Alpha and NumberSet No. 1
Descriptives WordTransfers No. 1 Descriptives WordTransfers No. 1
FotoGlows Heart No. 1 FotoGlows Heart No. 1
Painted FotoBlendz No. 4 Painted FotoBlendz No. 4
SkribblePeace No 1 SkribblePeace No. 1
yes, it could. she could go Goth, for example! sweet page, and perfect with the new ArtPlay! peace signs and the newest generation. who knew??

She is definitely growing up!! I so remember my daughter's journey through to adulthood - our styles were so different and still are!! :0)

oh how adorable! I remember my peace sign phase...must have been over 40 years ago...what goes around comes around! This is a great kit, such cool elements and colors!

*sigh* you are amazing. I love the design and I love the journaling - I am so glad you are journaling more, you have GOOD stories to tell!!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
annaaspnes
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout