Oscraps

Dec23_12 days of Christmas - Day3 - Border
ClaireG

Dec23_12 days of Christmas - Day3 - Border

Ooh I love borders!!

I had a lot of fun creating this one.
The photo is of Hubby and I, taken on our way home from our annual Christmas Eve dinner in 2019.

I used the Cozy Christmas Collab, it is currently available to be downloaded FREE in 12 parts over 12 days in a daily download from December 1st - 12th, 2023 during the Oscraps 12 Days of December celebrations. Collab will not be in store until 2024.
Come and join the fun in the forum https://oscraps.com/community/forums/2023-12-days-of-december-event.630/
And what a wonderful border it is, Claire! Love that photo of you and DH! Thanks for participating!

I love that photo! And I love that you decided to use it as part of your border. :) Your border is delightful. You did a fabulous job with all the pieces.

Beautiful border and beautiful photo. Great embellishment arrangement and great pattern blended background.

Superb Claire ... love your own photo between all the lovely ellies ... you made a good choice!

Fantastic photo, and I love how you placed all of the elements at the bottom...it reminds me of a snowglobe or a shaker...so cool!!! Congratulations, your layout will be featured in tonight's Thursday Oscraps newsletter :lovey3:

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Collab Kits
Added by
ClaireG
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename