12 Days of December: Day 7 (WA)
cfile

12 Days of December: Day 7 (WA)

I love my Christmas ornaments :)
Credits list
Credits:
Oscraps 12 Days of December 2023 Cozy Christmas

Daily Downloads

Where all the daily downloads will be available.
oscraps.com
Oscraps Collab - Rustic Christmas (Word Art - The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Sue Cummings)
fonts: Ana's Faded Typewriter
Beautiful Christa ... Totally agree with your words ... love the Christmas Decoration in your tree ...

That little snowman is too cute. I love the clean design and the stacked fir branches behind the photo. Beautifully scrapped.

Oh love the blues and whites in the background with the pops of green of the mistletoe/ferns. Just a gorgeous combo

I love this! I might have to steal your idea of focusing on just one ornament and making a page for it. Yours is a cutie and I especially like the touches of green you added behind it to contrast with the frosty blues and silver.

I love this! I might have to steal your idea of focusing on just one ornament and making a page for it. Yours is a cutie and I especially like the touches of green you added behind it to contrast with the frosty blues and silver.
Thank you!! Steal away!! Re ornaments i d that a lot .. take photos of my individual ornaments! Stay warm and happy holidays!!

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename