Oscraps

Dec22_Vicki Robinson_ajchall_Appreciate What Matters
ClaireG

Dec22_Vicki Robinson_ajchall_Appreciate What Matters

It was truly a magical moment, being handed a shiny, tiny, new human. Being the first person to ever hold him is just ridiculous and I cried like a baby. Matteo Silvano, Auntie Claire will always have your back.. as my friend said 'wild aunts are the best ;)'

I used -
Vicki Robinson - Story Starters (freebie) December 2022 (appreciate wordstrip)

Vicki Robinson - The Little Things Collection
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/digital-scrapbook-the-little-things-collection-Vicki-Robinson.html
Wonderful journaling and what a beautiful photo! I love your edges and the paint under your photo! So pretty!

Claire! This is amazing. The minimalist approach and fabulous use of negative space do a wonderful job of keeping the main thing the main thing and the journaling just clinches it. I think this deserves a Standing O!

What a wonderful memory! Your title work and the placement of the journaling are spot-on. Congrats on your Standing O!

Claire! This is amazing. The minimalist approach and fabulous use of negative space do a wonderful job of keeping the main thing the main thing and the journaling just clinches it. I think this deserves a Standing O!
Oh wow @Susan - s3js I have had so little scrapping / creative time this month, and when I have scrapped, I have felt so uncertain about my layouts, so this means so much to me, thank you x

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
ClaireG
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename