Oscraps

Dear Diary
Bush Girl

Dear Diary

Here's my April 2011 Creative Techniques Challenge entry - and it doesn't really look like Ona's template anymore. Oh well! I must say, that between Ona's Feb/Mar 2011 challenge on clustering and the arrival of Ju Kneipp at the O, I find myself scrapping mega busy LOs all of a sudden. Can you tell I've totally fallen in love with Ju's kits?!

Guess which one I've used here?!

OK, I'll tell you, A Girl's Diary
I think it's FAB that you're embracing your inner clusterer / clutterer and I can imagine Ju's kit will get used again & again for LO's featuring DD!

oh yes!! I am loving Ju's kits as well Selena!! and honestly!! I just love your end results here and I am glad you got some inspiration from the template!!!!!!!!!! hmmm, I think I may have to lift this soon!!!!!!!!!! bwhahahaaa!!!! GORGEOUS page sweetie!!!

I love love love this Selena! What a great take on the challenge! Ju's kits are pretty cool... I love the doodles she does... they look fab on this LO!

H
HEHE!!! GOTTA LOVE JU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ONA TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this page!!! I am a huge fan of "busy" pages!! and you did a fantastic job on this!!!! The shooting stars are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout