Oscraps

Dead Prom Queen
danger girl

Dead Prom Queen

I started out trying to make a very artsy layout. But for some reason I kept wanting to use pictures of my recently departed Dad, and that was too painful. After I was done crying I made a fluffy little goth layout of my daughter from last Halloween. She was a dead prom queen. Good way to use that old junior bridesmaid dress.

Great challenge Debra!

Background papers: Debra Tope from Mysterium Add-On & from Oscraps Oh Boy collection @ Oscraps
Kick a$$ frame: Debra Tope from Mysterium Add-On @ Oscraps
Black Leather Belt: Debra Tope @ Oscraps
Crumpled Paper for Moon: Debra Tope from the Leather Frames collection @ Oscraps

Skeleton, bats and stars overlays: Lie Fhung from Lumoz Overlays @ztampf.com
Goth signpost, black cat on branch: Lie Fhung from Gothikology @ztampf.com
oh, (((HUGS)))!

But your LO rocks! I love the swirly stars and skeleton guy! Perfect for your little zombie prom girl!

This is so cute - the redeye in the photo is actually cool cuz it looks even spookier...

Well maybe save your dad's photo for later - it's hard doing really intense Lo's like that (hugs).

(((hugs))) about your dad, when the time is right, you will scrap him.

But your lo here is great, very spooky!
PS: my dd was a dead bride last year- it was a good way to re-use an old flower girl dress LOL

What an emotional rollercoaster for you. This ended us so cool though, I love that skeleton hanging from the O.

The great thing about digital scrapping is that you get to explore all those emotions, without getting tears on the original, or cutting the photo the wrong way when your hands shake! (Which used to make matters worse!) Most of us have been there...so know you're not alone! Your daughter's LO is great and this is a perfect piece for her picture! I love the stars and your element placement!
PS. It may take over a year before you can scrap those pictures of your dad. (hugs)

It looks spooky! Thanks for sharing your story too, you'll see one day you'll scrap those precious pics too.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
danger girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout