Oscraps

Daytimer 211214
isDK

Daytimer 211214

I thought this was an interesting page from my daily because of the new fonts. I now have 50,685 fonts, but you might notice I use a lot of wordArt in my work and the fonts aren't really so much for my pages. I also make my own fonts and also almost never use those on my pages either.
Credits list
aA: FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2T
Oscraps: H4tH collab
Simplette: 2021 Advent Calendar
Fonts from DesignCuts
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Simplette
This is such a cool mix of traditional and contemporary! 50,000 fonts!! You have some nice warm weather! It's cold here :-(

how fantastically wonderful is this? (that almost sound dr. seussish). I love all those layers. Those fonts....Oh My, I wish I had that many... I can be your font support group .... as long as it includes finding more fonts!

Wow! I was just thinking this past weekend that I need some more fonts. I sure don't know what I would do with 50,000+.

Wow! I was just thinking this past weekend that I need some more fonts. I sure don't know what I would do with 50,000+.
I never throw them away, and I've saved them all the way back starting in 1992. They must multiply ;) and I started pinning them a few years back so I'd know what I have. They make me happy I guess like lipstick would if I could make it stay put for more than five minutes.

What a great idea! I also have more fonts than I know what to do with and I'm very distressed that the maker of my font organizer discontinued support for their product just as I have to get a new computer and operating system. I think I feel a lift coming on.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename