Oscraps

DAY 7: December Snow
LOVE all of your photos, Eva! Especially the one of you with the shovel! Love the way you have organized the photos and journaling on your page! Love the stitching!

I always find "the feet" in the snow photo very nice to do, nice collection of photos Eva.

Those are wonderful winter photos! I especially like the light on the birches. I like how the different size photos here add interest to the page and I especially like the stitching. I hope you get a very white Christmas!

Oh Eva...what a stunning page! I love all of the photos...such a beautiful collection that are completely enhanced by the journaling. Love the light on the evergreen and those pine cones are placed so perfectly that I had to look for a moment to make sure that they weren't an OOB from the photo. Beautiful!

What a cool winter page! Love your photos - it's lovely to see real life documented. Awesome use of the template - pockets with an artsy twist...

I have mixed feelings about snow too. I like that you chose that to highlight! Congrats on your Standing O!

If it snowed here, I would be obsessed with it too! I love your collection of snow photos. Congrats on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename