Oscraps

Day 4 - 12 Days of December [Re-do challenge]
cfile

Day 4 - 12 Days of December [Re-do challenge]

Journaling:
Every year on Christmas Eve, we watch “It’s a Wonderful Life”.
It is our favorite movie, and it would not be Christmas without it.
I was thrilled when Hallmark made an ornament of it, and it
now hangs on our tree.

redo of a previous winter/christmas page;

old page:
that is one of my favorite movies too, but no one in my family will watch it with me.
I love the way the photo is masked and blends into the background! The bows on the corners are the perfect touch!

What a beautiful tradition! I love that you have an ornament that celebrates "It's a Wonderful Life". Love the dark green border and then those bright red bows on the corners. Love your journaling too!

that is one of my favorite movies too, but no one in my family will watch it with me.
I love the way the photo is masked and blends into the background! The bows on the corners are the perfect touch!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment.. so sorry no one will watch the movie with you.. I like the b/w version not the colorized one they redid.. sometimes I will watch it more than once if it is on... Hubby can only now watch it once a year with me LOL... I will have it on if I am flipping channels and it is on!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

What a beautiful tradition! I love that you have an ornament that celebrates "It's a Wonderful Life". Love the dark green border and then those bright red bows on the corners. Love your journaling too!
Thank you so very much for your sweet comment :)

Fantastic redo layout - I like the blending and the placement of the elements. And I like the tradition - to watch a movie on Christmas Eve.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.

Fantastic redo layout - I like the blending and the placement of the elements. And I like the tradition - to watch a movie on Christmas Eve.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.
thank you Gina!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment.. so sorry no one will watch the movie with you.. I like the b/w version not the colorized one they redid.. sometimes I will watch it more than once if it is on... Hubby can only now watch it once a year with me LOL... I will have it on if I am flipping channels and it is on!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!
I'd have to boycott a colorized one! eeeew!
I usually lock myself in my bedroom and wrap gifts while watching it :)

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename