Oscraps

Dark Stars
zlemon

Dark Stars

I feel like we've been living under black skies with dark stars that show very little light. But that's changing, I have every hope that the stars will shine very bright again. And soon. I can't wait to vote the darkness out.

One of the reasons for my optimism is that my state, Texas, is turning blue. After decades of being red, citizens are coming out in droves to vote. Over 1 million voted yesterday. And, in my city Austin 97% of eligible voters have registered. Texans want change.

Used a template for one of the monthly challenges. It was a fun challenge to design an abstract using a template. Also used APP Disquiet.

Thanks for looking.
You have displayed your feelings GREAT!!

Christy, I hope with you that the darkness will be soon over so you feel happy again!

Like many, I thought it would just be four years of annoyance, never knew one could so destroy what is good and right with the country. I hope you are right and your light and hope returns! Wonderfully expressive art!

J'espre de tout coeur pour vous que les toiles brillent nouveau, magnifique manire d'exprimer vos sentiments et motions Christy !!!

I sure hope you are right. To me, with the Supreme Court hearings going on, at the moment it's feeling more like Atwood's Handmaid's Tale. I know from my study of history that those in power tend to get to write the history...and those in power have already shown they'll do anything to stay there.

Gorgeous, expressive art! I also hope that the darkness will be voted out. He's a stain on America's greatness.

Another outstanding artistic creation. Texas was all over the morning news, here. I hope you are right about the light.

Amazing work of art Christy and stunning representation of how you are feeling at the moment. Love how you used the template here in this wonderful abstract. Powerful and strong layout, just beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout