Artsy Transfers Disquiet Artsy Transfers Disquiet
Artplay Palette Disquiet Artplay Palette Disquiet
Disquiet WordART Mix 1 Disquiet WordART Mix 1
JazzedUp LoopDaLoop 6 JazzedUp LoopDaLoop 6

Artplay Palette Socialize (crown) Artplay Palette Socialize
Music Notes 2 Music Notes 2
KrissKross Stitched Overlays 2 KrissKross Stitched Overlays 2

Process
A solid paper from APP Disquiet was used as the foundation of the page. The paper was rotated, placing the stain at the bottom. The psd. File of Artsy Transfers Disquiet_4 was layered onto the page. The image was clipped to the white paint layer. A white brush was used to paint the layer larger to accommodate the entire image. Other layers were either moved, turned off, or reduced in size. Artsy Transfers Disquiet_3 was added. Splatters and artstrokes from the transfers were also added. The word art strips were created by drawing a rectangle with the marquee tool, filling it with a solid color and clipping a snippet of paper to it. The page was completed by adding word art (blending mode changed to color burn) and dimensional elements.

Thank you for looking!
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Love your switch up of the lyrics :) and that you did them on word strips!
Happy birthday wishes from California.

This is a perfect blend of sadness with little bits of love and celebration to soften the blow.
Look for this as the Gallery Spotlight in the next issue of the HAPS!

She doesn't look happy about her title! I guess a good laugh is better than a cry!

This is fabulous! And so fitting since corona means crown! Great play on the lyrics!

She's adorable despite the disappointment! I'm a big Abba fan so I especially liked your greeting! Love the musical notes in the background!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout