Oscraps

Create Yourself
beszteri

Create Yourself

Creating ArtJournaling pages always makes me calm.

Creating process:
1. I started to create the title word. I chose the Hi Janetta font and wrote the word. I added 'Stroke' layer style to it: size 8 px, position outside, blend mode normal, with white color fill type. With right click on the layer effects on the layers palette I chose the 'Create Layer' option. I added the 'Drop Shadow' layer style to the stroke layer and I created a new layer from it like the previous step. Onto the shadow layer I applied a Custom Warp mode. After that I created a new layer upper the font layer. Then I made a selection from the font layer (Ctrl + click onto the layer thumbnail), after this Select menu/Modify/Contract... (10 px) and finally fill the selection with Shift+Back. Onto this layer I applied a free gold layer style and moved it a little bit right.
2. When I was ready with the title work, I chose a solid paper.
3. I placed a few transfers and overlays behind the title.
4. I chose some elements and brushes.
5. Finally I wrote the other parts of the quote.

Thanks for looking!
Eszter
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
very nice greeting card, full of delicacy in its central motif, highlighted by the large white space!

I connect with this because for me it's like going on an adventure and only coming back when all the parts and pieces fit and make sense, and there is a balance about it all that calms me. Your balance is lovely and your adventure with color, texture and wordArt is interesting.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
beszteri
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename