Credits:
ArtPlay Palette Jollification
MultiMedia Hygge No. 1
New Year WordART
[Newsletter freebie]
- all by Anna Aspnes

Font - Times New Roman

Translation:
I've chosen a theme word for 2022: BLOSSOM. I've chosen the word in English because I think it's better that way. In English it's the same word for both the noun and the verb, without having to add a "up" or "out" to get it to work as a verb.

The thought with the word I've chosen its that I'm, during 2022, are going to strive to become a better me. I wanted a word that focused more on the goal, than on the road to get there. That the word would pep me to become better, not buren me with demands to perform, not become a task that I have to do. BLOSSOM shows me where I'm heading, and during the year I can do many things to make it become a reality.

What I'm thinking I will do during the year is to continue with my meditations to grow mentally and get a more stable mindset. Then I also will continue with what I have slowly begun in December: to declutter stuff that's just laying around, and makes it impossible to keep things in order. Finally, I'm going to continue to get out in the real world, work and be around other people and break my isolation. On that, I've already come a long way.

My goal for 2022 is that I'm going to be an even more happy and open person. I'm going to like to explore and learn new things. Our home will become clean, organized and beautiful. This year I will be able to have people over without feeling bad about how messy everything is. I will evolve by learn more, be more creative, experience more and hopefully travel more and see new places. I want to grow as a person and I want to blossom and become the best version of myself.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
very essential resolutions, well laid out. introspection is often useful to return to the simplest and best for you!

I looooove your journaling and you know I am next to you, cheering you on! I love that little owl there too

Blossom is wonderful as both noun and verb and I can easily see you evolving in it. What a lovely page you've done for the great journaling.

Beautiful journaling. I like the idea of having a word that allows you to take many steps to a goal without the burden to perform. Wishing much happiness in this journey.
Wonderful artwork to go with your journaling.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename