Oscraps

Congrats...
Marleen

Congrats...

A collection of 11 assorted DigitalART products designed to celebrate and document dads and graduates.
You get 11 aA digital products valued at $69.39 with a 61% saving:
I used for this layout: ArtPlay Palette Sky's The Limit, StarFotoGlows, UrbanStitchez and Grad WordArt 1
Sky Paper
ArtStroke 3
Brush 4+5+7 (to negative)
Butterfly
Flower (recolored)
LW Graduate
Grad WordArt 1
StarFotoGlows 1
UrbanStitchez 1

Photo by Pixabay

Thanks for looking!!
Marleen
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
Oh my goodness is this ever so full of excitement and that feeling of "I've graduated"!! LOVE the movement and wonder of your page, Marleen! I'm giving you a Standing O before somebody else beats me to it. .

congrats on the standing o.
extraction at its best. i like the urban stitch that gives "grounding". the star glow conveys the happy feeling perfectly.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness is this ever so full of excitement and that feeling of "I've graduated"!! LOVE the movement and wonder of your page, Marleen! I'm giving you a Standing O before somebody else beats me to it. .
Thank you so very much you like my page Cheryl, I'm so glad my head is in the clouds, I hope you can hear me!! :hug2:

Marleen Congrats on the standing O! What everyone else has said I totally agree. the energy in the photo shouts out "YES I DID IT! "

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Marleen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-dads-and-grads-value-pack1-marleen-congrats-1000.jpg
File size
193.3 KB
Date taken
Thu, 13 June 2013 12:33 PM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout