Oscraps

Colorful Moments
EvelynD2

Colorful Moments

Eggstra Special Easter by MagicalReality Designs
Designer(s) Used:
  1. MagicalReality Designs>>
Oh my goodness Evelyn, this is SO sweet. The picture, the Easter elements and that cute banner make this a perfect spring layout!

Oh my goodness Evelyn, this is SO sweet. The picture, the Easter elements and that cute banner make this a perfect spring layout!
Thank you so much, Cheryl! Fall is my favorite season but I must say that Spring is a very close second! I am so excited to see the trees start to bud and blossom and flowers to bloom!

Thank you so much, Cheryl! Fall is my favorite season but I must say that Spring is a very close second! I am so excited to see the trees start to bud and blossom and flowers to bloom!
It's such a beautiful season for sure, Evelyn and you've exemplified it in this page.

This is so sweet, and no one is crying!! :giggle4: Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :heartpumplove:
Ha!Ha! You are so right! Nobody is crying! I guess everyone loves the Easter Bunny more than poor Santa! He gets all the tears! Thank you so much for the inclusion in the newsletter! :heartpumpred: I appreciate the honor so much!

Layout information

Category
MagicalReality Designs
Added by
EvelynD2
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename