Oscraps

Color Me Happy - Autumn Rust
lacy

Color Me Happy - Autumn Rust

This is a composite of three photos from the garden I discovered a couple weeks ago. It was still very green for October. Just starting to turn 'fallish' this week.

The large pond photo was placed on Solid Paper 5, with a layer mask, edges brushed away. The orange flowers and small bench photos were placed and blended via layer masks and Anna Blendz brushes. Transfers, Overlays, Art Strokes, tape textures, elements, stitchez, stains, splatters and the birds/texture layer from the fotoblendz were placed. Finished with word art, text box and a Gradient Fill layer on soft light to brighten the center and masked out above and below.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Autumn Rust, This week’s Anna Collection on Special
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Rust (paper, overlays, transfers, art stroke, branch, leaf, button, label word)
Autumn Word Art 7-12
Urban Stitchez Leaves 2-2

Other assets used:
Anna Artsy Brushes (splatters, artsy blends, artsy stains)
Uncanny FotoBlendz 1-1A (birds/texture)
Taped Textures 4
ArtPlay Palette Woodland (squirrel) (available in October Special Autumn Value Pack No 3)
Countryside 2-1 brushes
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Gorgeous composition with a beautiful setting! I like all of the spring vibes this presents, after all it is spring somewhere ;)

One look and serenity surrounds. Love your vivid colors and blending.Looks like a place that would be a great visit.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename