Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Autumn-Rust-Collection-Autumn-Coast-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Autumn-Rust-Collection-Autumn-Coast-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – I took a ride to the coast the other day and thought some of the pictures would make a good page.
Start – New>File 12x12 300.
Paper – I placed Solid paper 1 above the background layer.
Frame- Placed slide frames from APP Ephemeral on the page.
Photos – I put three photos from the coast into the frames attaching them to the mask layers using Lyer>Create Clipping Mask. A fourth photo was attached to a layer in the Artsy Transfer.
Transfer-Put Artsy Transfer 1 in the upper right corner. Overlays 1 and 2 were stacked on the lower left edge. Transfer 2 was placed on the right edge of the page. Added artstroke1 to the page to give the sense of wind blowing leaves.
Elements – UrbanStitchesz Leaves 2.8, two photo glows, Word Strip “bliss to me” and the clock created a small cluster. I rotated and attached the tape to the remaining mask in the frames group.
Brush- laid Brush 1 under the title.
Title – Used the wordart “All at once” was used for the title.
Finally added Drop Shadows where necessary.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
What an excellent way to display the small photographs and love the larger beach one blended into the transfer! Autumn beach loveliness!

I have a hard time keeping landscape photos small---your use of the slide frames is perfect! The thick white borders allow what's in the scenes to not get lost. Fantastic layout!

This is a perfect way to include more photos as has been said--I agree that the wide frames help those photos to shine.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename