Clarification

OScraps Bday Saturday Challenge

Journaling...A bit personal....

Credits:
Paint The Moon - Cloes Treasures
Holliewood Designs - Glitter Border 2
Taylored Designs - Template
N
whoa... this journaling is sooooo incredibly powerful. as someone who believes and trusts God whole-heartedly, i want to shout "YES!!!! YOU CAN TRUST IT!!!" But wow... do i EVER relate to your fear. I sometimes wish my life was written out in scripture as that of Job or Paul... so I could KNOW the outcome... so I could SEE what He's doing and what His plan is. but you are exactly right when you say that that is what faith is... trusting what you cannot always see. (((HUGS))) to you and wow... i soooo hope things become clearer for you soon... i know it's soooo tough going through it. (oh... and sorry for the novel!!! lol) the layout and design here is just breathtaking!

Love this sweetie, it's very powerful and amazing, just like you. Don't ever forget that, okay? I think that's my purpose in your life. To work on your patience, and remind you how wonderful you are. ;) hee.

Wendy this is wonderful! First the layout is gorgeous! The composition is perfect and I love the colors. But the journaling...oh my! There is soooo much there. I have been there more frequently than I want to admit. "God," I've cried, "how can that be my path?" And I wish that I could say that I've always been obedient...but I've not! And yet, ever so faithfully, He has put me been the Good Shepherd who has brought me back to the fold. I'm praying for you Wendy!

Beautiful layout, but excellent journaling. It is good to get these times down so you can look at it later and remember what God has done.

Stunning layout with the blending and especially your use of the swirls and glitter! Incredible journalling!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
WendyW
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout