Oscraps

Christmas Memories 2015
vickyday

Christmas Memories 2015

Journaling reads: It was Monday, December 21, 2015. Hannah, Ryan and Abby were with us for a couple of days during Christmas break. On this day we took some clothing and miscellaneous items to the Winston Salem Rescue Mission in the morning. I am pretty sure that we probably went to McDonalds for lunch and in the afternoon we went to Thom-A-Lex park to feed the ducks and spend some time on the play- ground. It was an overcast day and no one was at the park. After we got back to the parsonage, Hannah and I put up a new church sign. We had frozen pizza for supper. We played games and did some painting in the evening and a movie before lights out.

For the journaling card I used a green paper from the kit and added a watercolor overlay paper on top using the Overlay blend mode to lighten the paper.
Credits list
All by Karen Schulz
Christmas Memories Kit
Christmas Memories Paper Pack 2 (background paper)
Watercolor Overlays 07 (used to make the journal card)
Fabulous Fall Templates
Arial Narrow font
Photos mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Karen Schulz Designs
Precious memories, Vicky, and I'm sure your grands remember this special time spent with y'all. Awesome photos and beautiful use of the template. ♥

That sounds like a really busy day! Bet they had fun. I like your fun photos and how you used some elements on them. Don't see many pocket pages here so this was a treat. You really got a lot of information on it.

I love pages that tell stories. Such a well-done page; you've covered it all. I love the McDonald's and frozen pizza. LOL. That's what my grandkids would like too!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename