Oscraps

Christmas in Australia
Dannisa

Christmas in Australia

Six White Boomers is a fun Christmas Song in Australia.

Our Christmas is sunny and hot and we spend most of the day at the Beach or around a Pool.

I used papers, transfers & brushes from an Art Play Palette: Abrazo by Anna Aspnes: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Abrazo.html
Ah, how I love that song! The background paper is an excellent base for the boomers flying through the sky with Santa. And the touch of orange in the paint accents lends it an air of movement. I lived in Australia for seven years and I did find beach time in December something quite odd, as I'm a Canadian. ;)

I loved learning a little bit about your culture. What a fun song. I especially love the white kangaroo's on your page. The one with the red nose is so cute!!

What a fun song! Love your beautiful sunny Christmas page with the beautiful texture and blending!

What a sweet Australian Christmas song! I love the beautiful textured background. I love that the page allows the song to stand out. Beautiful!

Don't know that song but i love the beautiful background what you wrote it on.

Yes, that is a fun song! Celebrating Christmas in the Australian sun would just be so weird! Welcome to the O, by the way!

I've never heard that song but I need to You Tube it. :) I love the gorgeous sunny colors on your page and the lovely blending.

I am going to have to find this song on YouTube- sounds like it is a hoot! What a fun song to scrap!

Layout information

Category
2020 12 Days of December Event
Added by
Dannisa
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout