Oscraps

Chocolate Kekse
Miki

Chocolate Kekse

Credits list
Artsy Transfers Homemade
ArtsyKardz Homemade MultiPack
Artplay Homemade Collection
Artplay Palette Homemade (papers, ribbon, silver dish, transfer)
Homemade WordART Cluster 1
MultiMedia Homemade 1 (anise, recipe script)
Paper FotoBlendz 1

Other
Artplay Palette Fare (tag)
Recipe Sampler Pack 2 (blue card)
MultiMedia Documents 3 (staples)
Urban Stitchez 18

Process
The lined paper from APP Homemade was used as the foundation for the page. Transfer 2 was layered on the page. The photo was clipped to a paper fotoblendz mask, duplicated and desaturated with a reduced opacity. A layer mask was added and with a soft black brush, areas were hidden so that the photo fit better inside the transfer. The tag from APP Fare was added. Using the Quick Selection tool, the black area of the tag was highlighted and duplicated (leaving the torn edges exposed. An ArtsyKardz Homemade (6x4) (lightened) was clipped to the newly created tag section. A custom shadow was added. The hand written recipe card was layered over a card from the Recipe Sampler pack, with a custom shadow. Artsy Transfers Homemade 1 and 2 were added. Some of the layers were hidden or moved. Word art and dimensional embellishments were added. A composite layer was created, resized, with a solid paper layered behind it. A custom shadow was added.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This page is truly a treasure, with the story and photo of Frida! I love the tag layered with the AK, and the partial blue bow, and colored "old". Very very creative!

As usual very creative, I love the old photo and the handwritten recipe, awesome!!

Excellent composition. I am in awe how you organize so many elements into such a perfect display.

This is some beautiful work! I think I like the stitched paper on the upper right the best, as well as the photo! Reall perfect use of artistry!

So many memories put together on a beautiful page. Love all your work as you are so creative and think outside the box.

Lovely way to remember that cookie jar. Did you have a favorite? The journaling on the ripped card is terrific.

Love, love, love. The perfect heritage page. I almost wanna try to make the cookies.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename