Oscraps

Rainbow
zwyck

Rainbow

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Rainbow. I added the photo (Pixabay) and duplicated it. The photo and copy were set to blending modes Lighten and Soft Light. Both got adjustment layers for Hue/Saturation and Levels. I also added masks to these and brushed away to the top of the photo. Then I placed a new layer below these and used some brushes from ArtPlay Palette Rainbow to paint back parts of the photo which I lost with the blending modes. Two fotoblendz from Rainbow FotoBlendz No 1 were placed one over the bottom and the other on the left side of the photo. Some layers was recolored, duplicated and others got a new blending modes. The beaded threadz and wordart come from Rainbow WordART Mix No 1. The word ”Rain” from BONUS AnnaRelease 8 May 2020 and the sun and word ”Love” from MultiMedia Rainbows No 1. Then I added the rainbow icon and button from ArtPlay Palette Rainbow. I went back to the background paper and did some adjustments for Levels, Curves and Hue /Saturation. I finished the layout with some glows from Rainbow FotoBlendz No 1.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings