Oscraps

cherishing every moment
elizzylee

cherishing every moment

first......a HUGE sigh of happiness! I had the WORST case of scrappers block. Then Amanda's new wordart saved the day. (I love you A!!!!!!!!!!)

credits:
background paper (Minimalist Pack Vol. 1 by Joanne Brisebois)
I Heart You wordart (Between Me+U by TaylorMade)
XOXO Border (Love Tap Kit by Queen of Quirk)
vintage scroll stamp (Ink Blots Vol. 4 by paislee press)
font: type-ra
N
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! omg i love this soooooo much! i LOVE that photo! such a sweet moment (um... or at least it looks like it was... was it? lol!) and this design is out of the WORLD!!!!!!!! and you are MOST welcome! FINALLY, i get to save the day for YOU!! my gallery would not even exist without your designs!!

Simply stunning. I think I probably write that on all your layouts...but what else can I say? You just do STUNNING work!!!

wowzer lady!!!! another fantastic and stunning layout! your work is so inspiring! goes straight to my favs! wonderful

GAH!!!! Liz, you just leave me speechless!! That is the most beautiful photo ever!!!!!

GASP - oh my gosh Liz this is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, the subtle colours, the composition and that photo (too precious) - I LOVE THIS!!!

OK liz, you definitely should share some of your talent with me LOL
this is once again fantastic !!!!

WOW!!!! Liz....this is simply stunning!! Into my faves!! And I'm off to shop now too. Amanda's word art ROCKS!!!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
elizzylee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout