Oscraps

Cheeky Little Monkey
scrap-genie

Cheeky Little Monkey

We can't believe what bold little critters they are and how many are here, maybe for our bumper crop of acorns.
Credits:
-kit: Field Journal by ViVa Artistry
-trees: Autumn Trees 2 by Vicki Robinson Designs

fonts: Problem Secretary, ProseAntique
Jean, what a delightful photo of the chipmunk! I am sure the acorn crop is drawing them to your place. Love the page design you created. Thanks so much for joining the challenge.

Love the colors in your design, they matches perfect with that awesome picture !!!

Lovely photo and love the way you have used the colours of the photo to create the layout.

Jean, what a super cute photo! We don't have them here in Australia. :( Gorgeous work with scrapping the photo, especially love the foliage in the background and your title is perfect!

This photo is so amazing that completely catched my attention first few times when I looked at this page.
Thank you for your answer at the forum! Now I can mentioned also the brilliant idea to continued the net from the fence on photo onto the background paper and the sweet matching elements! But the first few times I was totally hypnotised by the photo! Yes I come back to watch it few times.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
scrap-genie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout