Oscraps

Charm
Joyful Heart Designs has a gorgeous new collection, Happy Grunge Bundle, in the store. This bundle includes the always wonderful papers, plus elements, brushes and alpha!

I used two of the papers from the bundle, and put a torn paper on top of the first layer, for lots of texture. I layered some of the elements and lightly blended a picture I had of an old gate. I converted the picture to black and white to better suit the coloring of the elements. I thought the bird was the perfect touch, swooping down from the corner.
Credits list
Joyful Heart Designs Happy Grunge Bundle: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Happy-Grunge-bundle.html
Picture is mine.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
What a pretty page! Your gate photo is gorgeous! I love architectural photos! I love that you converted it to black and white! I also love the contrasting papers and the curled edges! It adds a vintage vibe to your page!

What a pretty page! Your gate photo is gorgeous! I love architectural photos! I love that you converted it to black and white! I also love the contrasting papers and the curled edges! It adds a vintage vibe to your page!
Thanks so much, Evelyn. I first added my picture in color and it just didn't work. As soon as I converted it - it was exactly what I needed to do! Sometimes, I forget about that coversion and I can't figure out what I don't like about it.

Layout information

Category
Joyful Heart Designs
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename