Oscraps

Change is Coming - APP Hinge, AnnaRelease 27 September 2019
lacy

Change is Coming - APP Hinge, AnnaRelease 27 September 2019

My photo from 2021, actually April, but with a few edits to make it look more like fall. I 'lifted' a lot from Miki's similar layout.

Started with my edited photo and clipped to fotoblendz layer of Hinge FotoBlendz 1-5, duplicated photo 2X and clipped both to fotoblendz layer, 1st copy blend mode Color Burn, 2nd copy blend mode Screen. Added Paper Texture 16-5, and Artsy Transfers 2, 3 and 4, some layers removed, others rearranged. Added MultiMedia Leaves 8-2, added lace/shadow element underneath. Add Magic Sprinklez 8-8 with Color Overlay (green), blend mode Luminosity. Add WordART transfer, Line Words, and text and Tree 2-1 brush at the top in a brownish green color to extend tree on the right. Last I picked Hinge Solid Paper 3, placed below all layers.
Credits list
Anna Release 27 September 2019, APP Hinge On Sale now: paper, ArtsyTransfers, MultiMedia Leaves 8-2, lace element, FotoBlendz Hinge 1-5, Autumn WordART Mix.

Paper Textures No. 16
On sale now and included in the DigitalART Bundle 19 August 2022.

Other items used:
Magic Sprinklez No. 8
Trees No. 2 brush
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful page with gorgeous blending. I love the added leaves and magic sprinklez. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename