Challenge_100_color_Anna_2_me_semaine_
Malou29

Challenge_100_color_Anna_2_me_semaine_

Ma page pour ce challenge
Merci Adryane pour cette proposition
Texture ArtplayPalette Bask
Archiexture 3.7
Jazzeduploopdaloop
Souvenir de mon enfance lorsque ma mre nous envoyait mon frre et moi a la fte foraine de ma ville
What a fun memory of hard Christmas candy! We used to get a small bag in boxes. I love your background architecture brush to add the feeling of Christmas in the village.

Fabulous color and love your memory of the hard candy. That was a treat for us at Christmas! Love the architecture in the background!

Superbe page Malou ! Couleurs, mise en page tout est parfait pour le dfi !Ces bonbons nous rappellent notre enfance !

Une trs belle page Malou ++ J'aime aussi la texture que tu as mis en arrire plan. Belle mise en page. Et que de souvenirs ces berlingots.

Wonderful page! Love the photo of the colorful candies and the city in the background. I also really like how you did the journaling leaving space between it and the title. Thank you for sharing this memory :)

Que de souvenirs ces ftes foraines que nous attendions chaque anne avec impatience.... la fabrication et le dcoupage des grands rubans de berlingots me fascinait.
Beau challenge Malou et joli souvenir.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Malou29
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout