MultiMedia Leaves 7 MultiMedia Leaves 7
Seasons WordART Mix 1 Seasons WordART Mix 1
Luster FotoBlendz 1 Luster FotoBlendz 1

Artplay Palette Sol (button, label word, grass) Artplay Palette Sol
Warm Glows 1 Warm Glows 1
Warm Glows 7 Warm Glows 7
Paper Textures 7 Paper Textures 7

Process
A solid paper from APP Luster was used as the foundation of the page. The image of the corn silos was processed in the iPhone app Enlight (see tutorial Enlight. The photo was then clipped to a fotoblendz mask. A Warm Glow 7 was layered behind the foto mask with the blending mode changed to color burn. The blending mode of the APP Luster leaf 2 was changed to multiply with a reduced opacity, then duplicated. A Warm Glow 1 was added between the two layers with the blending mode changed to color burn. The stitched banner was recolored using the hue/saturation adjustment. MultiMedia Leaves 7_2 was added (the glow was turned off and the threadz was resized). A paper texture, artstrokes (recolored), word art and dimensional embellishments complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
A wonderful autumn scene! I love how you've altered the palette to fit with your photo.

wow, this touched me deep in my soul ... this was my childhood; corn, silos, sugar beets, refinery --- the heart of America. you can feel its' pulse

wow, this touched me deep in my soul ... this was my childhood; corn, silos, sugar beets, refinery --- the heart of America. you can feel its' pulse

love that photo treatment; beautiful imagery and colors! Reminds me of Silo-bration (the Chip & Joanna Gaines thing :)

Stunning page! Love the blending and colors!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=591424&posted=1#post591424

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings