here

OAWA_Whimsical Templates Vol04
here
Snickerdoodle designs_Its a Snap Krafts
here
Lynne Anzelc_Back to basics
here

Pictures by me

Under our new terrace we were surprised to see that a blackbird couple had made a nest.
In the first litter 5 youngsters hatched, and when they flew it was quite exciting, because they can only fly well after 3 weeks and there are dogs everywhere. Father and mother always keep feeding them during the first 3 weeks. Until they can fly independently.
In the 2nd nest there were 6 youngsters, of which they threw one out of the nest, probably because it was too weak.
And last week the other 5 also flew out.
We do not know how it will go next year, because from next week the ceiling will be made and then there will be no room for a new nest next year.

Thanks for looking !
beautiful.. love the large photo blended and then the additional ones in the postage frames.. gorgeous page.. love it and love the journaling... so sweet to see the babies with their little mouths open... I am sure they will nest somewhere close by next year :) thanks for sharing!

Gorgeous page love the photo and the story about the Blackbirds ...I hope next year they find somewhere to nest close to yours so you can take more wonderful photos. Standing O for you.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=636748&postcount=1

You got some wonderful photos of the blackbirds. I enjoyed your journaling, too. I also like the design of the page with the split frames and center journaling. Beautiful altogether!

Brilliant page Vera and how wonderful to have them nesting so close to you so that you could see the young ones leave the nest.. Hopefully they will find another nesting spot close by next season. We have blackbirds down here in Tassie as well, have never seen them before down so I am thrilled to watch their antics. Beautifully crafted page!

Congrats on the Standing O. It's so nice when they become part of your life like that. Great photos and page design with the postage frames.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout