Oscraps

Challenge #6 In This Season
isDK

Challenge #6 In This Season

Back at the cabin, I fixed one of the cardinal photos that Reed said could be a Christmas card, and thought I'd hate to see what the other guy looked like, that had messed this beautiful cardinal up so much. Then later he told us the cardinals were molting. That means the badass look isn't permanent.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Beaded Threadz
ET Designs: Leaf Charms
Lorie Davison: BoPeep Papers & everything else
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/september-challenge-6-seasonal.36165/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. et designs
  3. Lorie Davison
How fun these whimsical pages are! Phew, cardinal does look about long in the tooth - glad to hear there is a plan to it! Really like the beaded threadz!

What a fun layout! I was worried about the bird too, until I read your journaling.

Love the layout you've chosen. Those hanging charms are adorable, nice use of them with the molting cardinal photos.

Love the framing of the cardinal and the border around the page. My cardinals leave their feathers on the windows when they bang into them. Some are looking pretty scruffy too.

great pics of the molting ( never heard of that before) - like how u placed them in hanging frames like ornaments

thanks for joining the seasonal challenge

My chickens started to look all beat up like this too, clunkily shedding their sleek summer feathers for the cushier winter ones. This is adorable!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename