Oscraps

September Challenge #6 - Seasonal

zanthia

CHEERY O
1662002533943.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the Seasonal Challenge #6 for Sept 2022 - I am Zanthia and I will be your host.​

For this challenge I would like you to create a layout using at least 1 photo and wordart/quote that depicts your current season.

Here in Kansas, it is not unusual to have days over 90 at this time of year. The end of August to early September in Kansas and Missouri is Sunflower season. In previous years I have gone to this wonderful sunflower farm that is free but this year it is doubtful I will be going as it is just too far a drive. So scrapping a page about sunflowers instead seemed like the ideal thing to do for this challenge. And Emeto's new kit was perfect to use.

Here is my page

Sunny Memories Kit by emeto designs https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Sunny-Memories-Kit.html
Sunny Memories Clusters by emeto designs https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Sunny-Memories-Clusters.html

RULES:
- Create a layout that is seasonal to where you live - include at least one photo and one wordart/quote
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST Sept 30 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• 1661889707739.png
    1661889707739.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

LSlycord

Here is my fall layout! I am hoping to have a trip up north this fall so might get back with some more traditional photos to scrap!

RJMJ

Loved! this Wonderful! Challenge!!!...Thank You!!! @zanthia !!!...It is finally starting to look like fall here in Canada!!!...When the Red Maple Leaves start to appear!...We know fall has arrived...I just love fall leaves anyway...Most of my fall layouts are usually laden with plenty of leaves...LOL!!... :)....;)...

*My : Canadian Red Maple : Layout :

Last edited:

zanthia

CHEERY O
Here is my fall layout! I am hoping to have a trip up north this fall so might get back with some more traditional photos to scrap!
this is so pretty - at first i thought it was some type of autumn soup and not a flower

thanks for joining the seasonal challenge

zanthia

CHEERY O
Loved! this Wonderful! Challenge!!!...Thank You!!! @zanthia !!!...It is finally starting to look like fall here in Canada!!!...When the Red Maple Leaves start to appear!...We know fall has arrived...I just love fall leaves anyway...Most of my fall layouts are usually laden with plenty of leaves...LOL!!... :)....;)...

*My : Canadian Red Maple : Layout :

love all the leaves including the photo

zanthia

CHEERY O
We really don't have a Fall I do miss it sometimes since I'm from New England but I do love our winters. And we do have beautiful colors even though it's not falling leaves.

beautiful nature photos and masking