Oscraps

Challenge 5 Sketch Challenge
What a fun sketch! I used an Oscraps Collab: A Brave Heart Collab: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Brave-An-Oscraps-Mega-Collab-Kit.html
Wow Cheryl! This is such a meaningful page...the messaging really comes across. And yet the softness of that female portrait in contrast to the strength of messaging causes me to think deeply. At first it seems so opposite in messaging and then, thinking about those times, the strength and bravery was so real...even if not evident. Thanks for sharing.

Wow Cheryl! This is such a meaningful page...the messaging really comes across. And yet the softness of that female portrait in contrast to the strength of messaging causes me to think deeply. At first it seems so opposite in messaging and then, thinking about those times, the strength and bravery was so real...even if not evident. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for your beautiful, meaningful comments, Linda. I really love this collab - I'm so happy that it shows.

Very creative interpretation of the sketch. Love the vintage feel and how you matched that lovely shade of turquoise for the horizontal strip of paper.

Very creative interpretation of the sketch. Love the vintage feel and how you matched that lovely shade of turquoise for the horizontal strip of paper.
Thanks so much, Adryane! I had a lot of fun creative this vintage style page!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename