Oscraps

Challenge #5: Cranes & Geese
isDK

Challenge #5: Cranes & Geese

We took a lot of photos in the half hour before sunrise, but stayed less than 15 minutes after sunrise. It was just too cold. I sat in the Jeep with a good view and stayed fairly warm. But you stood outside and your hands got very cold. The cranes and geese got along well together.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Papers (Auriferous, Winter Sun)
Laitha Art: Paper (H4TH)
They hang around together, so here’s a size comparison
March 2022 Challenge #5 - White space oscraps.com/community/threads/march-2022-challenge-5-white-space.35063/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Laitha
Are you in Nebraska? The Sandhill Cranes should be settling in around the Platte River Valley right about now. We cancelled our trip to observe the migration twice because of the pandemic, but are still hopeful for the future.

Are you in Nebraska? The Sandhill Cranes should be settling in around the Platte River Valley right about now. We cancelled our trip to observe the migration twice because of the pandemic, but are still hopeful for the future.
We're 4 1/2 hours south and west of Denver, at Alamosa. Gibbon Nebraska is the same distance for us, but we know Alamosa better, same birds but more people visit the place in Nebraska I think. We saw two other vehicles today, and they say they get 23,000 birds at MVNWR.

Right about time for the Crane Festival.
Nice size comparison. I like how I see a crane shape in the texture to the left of the photo :)

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata