Mask from Comfort collab
Glow from Daily digi artsy layered template

Cinzia Design:
Paper from Merry and Bright kit

Studio 68:
Overlay from Comfort collab
Paintsplatter from Amelie kit

Drawing from the internet by unknown.

Text:I love the holyday season, really I do,.... for a while. But in the end it drains me. Im as introvert as an introvert can be. I like my peace and quiet and me-time, Maybe just an hour with a book, computer, taking a walk, undisturbed will do it. But the kids are home from school and of course dont understand this. And when we have family visiting it's not very nice to go off on my own. But the problem is, when I dont get that break, Im not nice, I get irritated and will have a really short fuse. It's not that I dont like parties and family gatherings, I do but in the Netherlands family gatherings start at the beginning of December with Sinterklaas and throughout December you have various celebrations linked to sinterklaas or Christmas. At school, swimming lessons and of course at home. After that we celebrate new year, like everyone else. But for me I doesnt stop there; My birthday is on the 3th of January and my little girls birthday is on the 12th, she will be turning 7 ! This year I didnt celebrate my birthday, just my husband and the kids... and my parents and my mother-in-law. So in the end I was still fussing about cleaning the house, having cake and snacks. But it was a lot more relaxed than having a whole lot of people over and running around getting coffee and drinks and what not's... To me our holiday season feels like its from the fifth of December till the 12th of January. Secretly I want it to stop with new year, but right now I'm planning my daughter's birthday party, and making the treats for school. Its going to be fun, cupcakes and all :). But I cant wait for the 13th of January when everything goes back to normal.
super awesome journalling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I feel the same way too sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenthe- I so appreciate what you wrote too! I get very buggy when I don't get down time and most people don't understand. Amazing journaling and TFS!!!

I think lots of people feel this way!!! Thank you so much for playing along. And I love your little cartoon person! Great page!

yes een kreet uit mijn hart..leave me alone Hoop dat je snel in rustiger vaarwater komt, nog even doorbijten.
your layout is featured on the blog https://ozone.oscraps.com/blog/

Wouw!! Dit is echt prachtig. Super super hoe je het onder woorden hebt gebracht n hoe je de tekening laat spreken.
Geweldige layout!

I know exactly how you feel! Me Too! Now, I can be as friendly and outgoing as anyone, when I NEED to be, but I just HAVE TO HAVE my quiet time. Or I come unraveled. For me it's therapy. The busier my life is the more quiet time I need to cope.

I hear ya! Loud & clear!

The feeling is mutual!! I think a lot of us feel the same way!! Thank goodness for the end of the holiday season! Now its time for alone time!!!! Love your layout! That sweet drawing and your journaling!!!!

Really you got in a few lines expressing what many of us feel this time of year, rss. I count the hours and can not wait to arrive in February! Aff Congratulations text.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
Lenthe
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout