Oscraps

Challenge #2: For Jenn (Deep into That Darkness)
isDK

Challenge #2: For Jenn (Deep into That Darkness)

Inspired by Idgie's ATC kit on 52 Inspirations thinking of Jenn's @joyfulheartdesigns love for dark things.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: stitches with holes
Idgie: 52 Inspirations 2023 ATCs
Joyfulheartdesigns: Hello There paper
Lynn Grieveson: Paper, postage, berries, wordart, owl
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/november-challenge-2-different-size-scrap.38542/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Idgie's Heartsong
  3. Joyful Heart Designs
  4. Lynn Grieveson
OH MY GOOOOOODNESS!!!! You did NOT just put a cool owl with a mustache ON the freakin' MOON with a bat and other dark side goodies on an ATC...and dedicate it to me....you MADE my week with this!!! :cloud9::bowdown::heartpumplove: You are SO sweet...I LOVE it!!! :grimreaper::flyingwitch::glowskull::beatingheart: I wish I could turn it into a magnet and put it on my fridge so I see it every day! :lovey3:

*edited to add* I have been shopping for refrigerator magnets for my son and his girlfriend for Christmas tonight, so magnets are in my brain right now! lol We visited them two weekends ago, and I was trying to put a coupon on the fridge for them to save to use some time, and they only had TWO magnets on the fridge...one of which would barely stay on there...so I am *hoping* they will enjoy some magnets as a small extra gift, this year :floorlaugh:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename