Oscraps

challenge 1
veer

challenge 1

For the theme challenge
here

Cindy is right, most of the time i scrap about others, i'm rarely in front of the camera and I'm glad i accepted the challenge. So come on lady's just scrap about yourself.

I used Old Master Spirit (collection with FWP) from our new guest designer Simplette Scrap
here

Thanks for looking
I hope this is only the beginning of many pages on this topicand I'm proud that my kit frames your smile so nicely

Gorgeous photo and blending love the cluster behind your small photo and the gorgeous border cluster the colours are soft and delicate as is your page Standing O for you Birthday Girl.x
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=636034&postcount=1

Such wonderful clustering! This is a beautiful page and a great photo of yourself. Thank you for playing.

Well look at beautiful YOU!! Awesome page for this fun challenge! Lovely use of this fabulous kit!

You look gorgeous, dahlin'. I love the photo, the blending and that clustering holding your photo is beautiful. Lovely bordering, as well. Congratulations on the very deserved Standing O.

Your smile lights up the whole page. Beautiful! I love how you surrounded yourself with lovely flowers.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout