Oscraps

Challenge #1 - Big Photo: Blue Hour
isDK

Challenge #1 - Big Photo: Blue Hour

We left our hotel just after six and got to the refuge at six-thirty. I made a video to record the amazing sounds of a thousand cranes. One other older couple showed up and watched the birds from their car. We drove out of the refuge right at sunrise. It was 36°F but our fingers froze.
Credits list
Aa: Paper, FIDT Pack, brushes
oscraps.com/community/threads/october-challenge-1-big-photo.34183/
Great capture of those amazing water creatures.Love your choice of photos and design with the stitching..perfect.

Oh good Lord! The Sandhill Cranes! We had two trips booked to Audubon viewing stations in Nebraska during the migration--both cancelled, the first because of late arrivals of the cranes, the second because of Covid. I am in total envy, and loving your design, which takes me into what I missed. We will keep trying!

ooh you've captured morning cold! I feel like I can hear the sound of the cranes! Beautiful photos, love the full page on the right!

Beautiful cranes! Love the sunrise image. I imagine it was quite noisy. We have a wetlands near us where the migrating Canadian geese rest. A beautiful site!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename