Oscraps

Celebrate
marijke

Celebrate

Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a beautiful page! I love how you blended your gorgeous background and I love the photo you used! I also love the bright pops of color!

your grandson seems to be a fashionist with his pink glasses and his sun hat. so very cute. gorgeous choice of matching transfers and great blending.

Congratulations on the Standing O!
He looks adorable with those red sunglasses and the cute hat.
Love the positioning of the photo so he's looking toward the rest of the page.

Congratulations on the Standing O! I love the depth of field that you have in the photo! The blending is gorgeous!

This beautiful design is featured in the AnnaLift Challenge.

Celebrate by marijke shares a charming portrait of a style-conscious child - complete with red sunglasses and summer hat! The photo illustrates a shallow depth of field which retains a sharp focus on the child as the ground becomes soft. Marijke has played to the elements of the photo with her beautiful blending. The edges are subtle and include brushes of pink and fabric flower transfers. Text brushes and transfers add hints of the story. The red of the sunglasses is repeated in paint and balloons. Bold red, turquoise, and gold complete the accents. An artsy wood title finishes the design story.

Thank you - marijke- for sharing your stunning and inspirational artistry.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
marijke
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename