Oscraps

Carousel
musicmom3

Carousel

Looking at dwsewbiz's beautiful spread https://oscraps.com/community/media...roject-2022-diane-pta8-december14-jpg.372627/ reminded me of a similar experience I had with my own grand. It was so hard for Harper to let go, especially after the attendant invited us all to ride a second time. This is a spread from the book I put together documenting our family vacation in Cape Cod in September—in the rush to get it together for Christmas gifting, I forgot to post it. I love the color blocked Artsy Papers of the Ablaze Artplay Palette, and I put the stain bubbles in to suggest the carousel music.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Thank you for sharing this. I love the stain "dots" and the white typography on the strip of red. Can almost hear the music.

Oh this is so festive and golden! And thank you for the wonderful compliment! The red is so striking, and the circle frame is like a magnifying glass into the day. Happy spread!

Love the warm golden colors! Carousels are magical, the horses, music and spinning around and around! A special memory for Harper!

What a great photos, the carousel is a beauty, I love this gorgeous pages!Christmas Tree

The stains are a wonderful way to represent the carousel music.
A beautiful spread for your book. I find stories about letting go, at any age, important.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename