Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page18-michelle.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page18-michelle.jpg

Amidst it All

Page 18 of the 2022 aA Project. It was time for school camp and this time Pop went along to help out! DJ absolutely loved it and declared day 1 “Best Day Ever!!”. Created with the Project Template Album No.8 and Artplay Palette Plage.
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 8
Artplay Palette Plage
ArtsyKardz Plage Multipack
Sea Sprinklez No.3
Beach WordART Mix No.4

Process
Page 18 of the Project Template Album No.8 was opened up and an Artsy Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer of my Layout. Some Template layers were turned off while others were filled with colour to support my design. My Focal Image was extracted and placed on top of the Beach image which was clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask. Supporting images and ArtsyKardz were clipped to the Frame Layers of the Template. WordTransfers and a blue FotoGlow were added into the Background. Dimensional elements, and WordART were placed on top of the Layout. Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow... wonderful documenting! It's so nice to see real life scrapped! Love the colors and the way you used the template!

Oh what can be better than camping? Having Pop along! Great photos, I can feel the excitement! Love the blue and cascade of elements!

Such great photos. DJ is a hoot! Love the B&W of her peeking out from the brim of her hat.

Love the blended photo and the turtle charm is fab!
Your troupe was much more adventurous that ours.
I went along on a couple of campouts but they were only overnight and not very interesting, for the most part.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename