Oscraps

Captivating
Myoldanlac

Captivating

OSCRAPS DESIGNER IN THE SPOTLIGHT
PAISLEE PRESS
Great challenge and freebie!! :)
Journaling:
The intensity in your face in this picture makes me laugh, you can be so serious
sometimes. It's hard to get a picture of you smiling for the camera because you
are normally trying to get the camera from me to see the pictures. This picture was taken by Stephen from Daddy's work one Sunday afternoon at the park across from our house. Once you warmed up to him - he was able to get some pictures of you smiling.
I personally love this picture of you because it shows your unique personality.
For 18 months you are so serious at times it makes me laugh. You concentrate so hard at things, your a thinker but at the same time you are also a free spirit. Swinging at the park is one of your favorite things to do.
July 2007
Credits:
Paper : Modernity Digital Kit by Paislee Press
Flourishes: INK+BLOT Brushes Pack by Paislee Press (recolored)
Word Art : (recolored)
Font : California FB
N
omg, krista!!! she is beautiful!! wow... and that look she's giving... geeezz. i LOVE EVERYTHING about this lo!! i love the mirrored ink blot swirls, love the alternating colors in the title, but my favorite part is the subtle word INTENSE above the picture!! sheer perfection, girl!!

WOW!!! You rock lady!! this is so amazing!! So simple and yet so stunning, love love love it!! Everything is just perfect!!

holy moly.......my fave of yours to date!!!!!!!! Loe that intense look on her face......stunning photo and equally stunning design here...love how you used Amanda's template!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Myoldanlac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout