Oscraps

Cape Escape spread 10
musicmom3

Cape Escape spread 10

We really packed a lot into our family vacation on Cape Cod—here we are at the Heritage Gardens in Sandwich, MA. Despite being into September, there were still plenty of hydrangeas. We loved that there were no crowds. I'm working on the next to last day of the trip, and there are spreads that I'm not posting because it's just people eating pancakes and the like, so I'm really making great progress thanks to the templates. I'm really happy with my combination of Scenic Templates and Multiphoto Album templates. I think I will have the time to go back and tweak the things that bother me and there are a lot of places where I can see improvements are needed.
Reactions: ksacry
I love those people pages too! Fabulous to have documented the trip and I've loved living it along with you! I love that you've added some texture to these pages.

It is a lovely book and really shows the enjoyment of family on this wonderful trip. It will be a treasure to be able to look back and relive this time

This is a great mix of blended and framed photos. It will be a great memory page to look back on!

Beautiful hydrangeas! I guess you did pack in a whole lot of activities! Love the green stains!

ah, I didn't know there was a heritage garden in Sandwich - another reason I must go (I don't really want to fly anymore - old age thing). I love how you anchored all the photos with big hydrangeas and that leaf in the center!

Very lovely photos and great composition. You got it all in there in a pleasing way! Yay!

Congrats on making such great progress. You can tell it was a fun trip. So nice to see how your family has grown over the years and how everyone has found a happy space. The hydrangeas are beautiful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename