Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-album-no-1-autumn-cheer-michelle-hooray.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-album-no-1-autumn-cheer-michelle-hooray.jpg

Hooray

A companion page for my "Hooray" page using the new Stitched Template Pack.
Credits list
Stitched Template Pack No.1
Artplay Palette Autumn Cheer
ArtsyTransfers Autumn Cheer
MultiMedia Branches No.5
Play WordART Mix No.1
ArtPlay Palette DeNovo

Process Page 11 of the Stitched Template Pack was opened up. The Background was created with a combination of Solid and Artsy Papers, with two edges of the top layer erased away. Transfers and Splatters from the ArtsyTransfers files was placed on top of the Background. Images, an Artsy Paper and Overlay were clipped to the mask layers of the Template. A Texture layer (from the ArtsyTransfers) was placed on top of one image. The Title was duplicated with a Hard Light Blending Mode applied to the top layer. A stroke and drop shadow were added to the WordART. Dimensional Elements and journaling complete the Layout.
  • Love
Reactions: Betty Jo
What a great double pager! That photo with the fire reflected in the house windows looks awesome! Fabulous job on the storytelling and your page design, the simple cluster is simply perfect for this type of page!!

Gorgeous double pages, with awesome photos. I especially love the little one with the adorable smile. ♥

Both pages are gorgeous but I get knots in my tummy because we've have so many close calls now, and controlled burns here aren't at all what they used to be. Glad yours went so well. ;)

Both pages are gorgeous but I get knots in my tummy because we've have so many close calls now, and controlled burns here aren't at all what they used to be. Glad yours went so well. ;)
Thank you - it was very safe. My husband is First Officer of our local fire brigade and we had the fire hose on hand.

Love this pocket page - the stitched frame and the paper texture under one of the pockets! The photos look terrifying though! I first though your house was on fire!!!

That's a BIG bonfire! Love all of the photos! Especially the smile on the grand's face!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
298.9 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout