Oscraps

Busy Bee
ksacry

Busy Bee

On a visit to a botanical garden, the bees were busy doing their thing! Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden, Federal Way, WA, May 21, 2022,

Construction: I started with Artsy Layered Template No 251 and turned off the frames. I added ArtPlay Palette Meadow Solid Paper #4 with HipsterPlume as the background. I positioned MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 8 #4 over the template layers and clipped my bee/flower photo to the fotoblendz layer.
I used the Artsy Transfers Meadow #2 under the fotoblendz layer.
For the cluster, I used AASPN_MultiMediaFlowers No. 8 #3 (turned off the wing layers) and adding the ArtPlay Palette Meadow Bee and UrbanThreadz from MultiMedia Flowers No. 12 #2 over the button. I then placed a copy of just the blossom layer from the MMFlowers No.8 #3, above the fotoblendz layer, below the cluster, and blended with Hard Light, erasing some of the stem, leaving just the pedals.
The title is Summer WordART Mix No. 1 Wood Word #3 (duplicated and blended with “Multiply) and WordART #3 “capture the moment”.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
This is really lovely blending! LOVE the triad of bees! great cluster with the bee over the "o"!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename