Oscraps

SALE ArtPlay Meadow Iris & Peony
dwsewbiz

SALE ArtPlay Meadow Iris & Peony

Just a walk and a visit to my back yard in the rain - the peachy bearded irises are in my yard, but it's funny I don't remember these from past years.

All but one of the frames of Travel Template page 2 used on the right. On the left, photo turned into a sketch with the Stylize > Find Edges filter, then color brushed in with another copy of the photo. I liked the lines in this photo from my back porch so added it again in the frame and another copy blended across the gutter.
MM Flower in lower left corner at reduced opacity to balance the color weight.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and bcazzell
Gorgeous page, Diane. Your flower photos are beautiful and the colors are wonderful, especially against the blue background. Also love the jagged frame and your placement of the button and string. ♥

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful! You're so lucky to discover these gorgeous flowers! Walking in the rain paid off! :)

Ooo the colors, the soft delicate flowers and the blending! Love the photo of the porch stiles with the flower just peeking into the frame!

Ooo the colors, the soft delicate flowers and the blending! Love the photo of the porch stiles with the flower just peeking into the frame!
It's funny, that's my favorite photo too, maybe because of the lines, maybe because it says "home" :)

Beautiful page and photos. Your northwest flower photos are always much loved and make me just a teeny bit homesick. The peach Iris is stunning. I'm so happy to see this in the aA Connect for today.

Beautiful pages. Your work creating the background is excellent. Love these colors.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename