Oscraps

bush-hike-copyweb.jpg
Tamsin

bush-hike-copyweb.jpg

The country round is still looking green and fresh from all the rain we had earlier in the summer. It was so dry in the years before that it was too depressing to go for a hike anywhere nearby. We just have to look out for snakes. Hatchlings are coming out from under and finding their way about.
Credits list
AP Elegance paper. I blended a duplicate using filters to add depth to the colour.
AP Sayonara
MM Branches
MM Autumn brushes
Frames I snavelled from one of Anna's templates.
Fotoblendz Coolth served as my clipping mask
I created the 'sun' with a brush and some colour.

I forgot to add I made my own gradient for this to get the colouring right on a particular layer. Have ever tried this before but found a short tutorial . Had downloaded some different gradients a.very long time ago but lost them when I upgraded my laptop.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and KimPay
The beauty of a well-crafted layout cannot be overstated. When elements come together in perfect harmony, the result is truly breathtaking. Such is the case with the repeating frame in this stunning design. It provides the perfect backdrop for the magnificent photograph that takes center stage. The vibrant greens and the natural splendor captured in this picture are simply awe-inspiring.

What a beautiful layout! I love the way you used the multiple frames across the photo. That definitely draws the eye! And the lush green against the tan...beautiful! Glad that the rain has made it beautiful and worth hiking again.

I'm always a fan of split framing such as you have here; that photo looks gorgeous and the brushwork you have added accents it perfectly.

Beautiful designed! Love the use of the frames and the empty space at their left side: looks like a yet unknown path!

Gorgeous! Love how the the image extends beyond the frame and texture.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Tamsin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename