Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9-diane-newpage.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9-diane-newpage.jpg

I've been wanting to use this wood frame ever since FotoInspired 3A templates were released, finally got an idea from the gallery (sorry I lost the link). I placed photos on top of the frame, aligning somewhat with the spaces, then clipped a photo in Lighter Color mode.
On the right I used Scenic Template Fotoblendz then added another photo of the marina in Overlay mode, adding brush work to blend.
On top of everything I placed the Oz extractions (done in iPhone) - the idea is he is the focal point of my life against a changing backdrop :)
  • Love
Reactions: cyanne22 and lacy
I like how you've used the wooden frame. (I haven't found the right project to use it with, yet). Your grandson is going to love these memories when he is much older. Such a wonderful gift you are creating for the both of you.

I like how you've used the wooden frame. (I haven't found the right project to use it with, yet). Your grandson is going to love these memories when he is much older. Such a wonderful gift you are creating for the both of you.
I try not to put embarrassing photos in ;-) Yes, that wood frame is awesome!

Those are some pretty terrific extractions :)
I like how those pictures look over the frame.
Aren't they great extraction! Sometimes fingers get cut off or something, but it takes seconds, so I'll blend a hand if necessary ;-)

Really love your extractions and how you made them the focus of the page. It's such a great design idea.

Oz is the cutest thing! And I absolutely love this layout. What a treasure this time is! And to have Oz and the ocean...wow...life is good!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename