Oscraps

Burned Out
G

Burned Out

I was inspired by the name of this kit to tackle a difficult issue for me.

Thanks for looking and bright blessings!

Kit is Ashalee Wall's Writing it down
Alpha is Ashalee Wall's Dirty Alpha

Font is My Old Remington
Well the layout is awesome! Love the photo clustering & title work! So sorry you all are going through this though.

Oh wow! What a beautiful LO for such a tragic event! You did an outstanding job on this!! I am so sorry for all you and your neighbors have been through!

It must be hard to scrap about such a painful experience,but wow-your layout turned out great.

Like how you included photos of signs from the area. The grunge and the title do much to communicate the devastation of both the physical damage but also the heartache. The swirls--reminds be of a hopeful and positive outlook.

You did an amazing job scrapping this. We weren't evacuated...but still felt the pain from this devastation...I can't imagine what it was like for all of you that were directly in the line of the fire. It looks like a war zone!! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous...great design...love the swirls and how you did your title!!

Awesome JOb Laurel one day you will be glad you scrapped it. A nice way to keep a horrible memory.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
gothmama
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout